DO YOU WANT TO DONATE?
JOIN THIS EVANGELIZING WORK!
Your generosity, support and prayers are very important to continue serving the more than 7 million Hispanics in the 30 dioceses of our Southeast region. Your generous collaboration will help SEPI continue its mission of developing and training leaders in their faith and culture to integrate the Hispanic community into the life of the Church and society.
With your contribution you will help us:
- Transform lives with multiplying action through our youth and adult training programs.
- Empower Hispanic leadership to become more effective in integrating into the life of the Church and society
- Strengthen family life and promote the dignity and talents of the individual.
- Evangelize throughout 30 dioceses.
- Train priests, religious, and lay Anglos and foreigners to serve the Hispanic community.
- Orient and train the community to respond to our multicultural reality.
- Establish bridges that promote communication and cooperation between different cultures as an expression of solidarity and catholicity.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Since 1960, 70% of the growth of the Catholic population in the United States has been due to the growth of Hispanics in the United States.
- Between 2000 and 2010, the Hispanic population in our states of Alabama, Tennessee and South Carolina grew by more than 100%.
- 50.5 million Hispanics live in the United States, making up 16% of the total population of the United States, according to the 2010 census. The population of Hispanics is projected to rise to 132.8 million, 30% of the total population of the United States.
- 68% of Hispanics in the United States consider themselves Catholics.
- Hispanics make up 39% of Catholics in the United States, and 54% of Catholics born in 1982 or later.